Friday, July 13, 2007

Photos

Good Morning BlueGhosts,
 
I have provided some early pictures of BlueGhost after arriving at Chu Lai, Dec 1967 to about May of 1968. 
 
I was a member of the Scout section.  You will notice our sign,"McKenzie Raiders", Capt McKenzie was my Platoon Leader and SFC DeLoach was our Platoon Sgt .  I have other photos taken at Hawk Hill and a few others on a sortie.
 
I hope you enjoy them as much as I did finding them.
 
Have a wonderful day
 
Victor Cook
Blueghost 12 ce

1 comment:

  1. Vic, The photos of the scouts are the best that have yet come along. Those back seat photos in the AO provide an excellent view of what scout operations were like. Do you have any information on Bob Pewitt or James Beauford? Dick Crawley provided an address in Alabama for Joe Johnson and I made an inquiry but so far have heard nothing.

    ReplyDelete